Followers

Saturday 4 April 2015

Egg less chocolate chips & nutty cookies

             Baking is such an therapeutic thing for me.And one of my favourite things to bake are cookies.
        They are just so simple to make & I never go wrong with them and they some how turns out just the way I want them to be every single time.Ether they are with or without egg.
   so,Today I would  like to share my basic go to egg less cookie dough recipe which you can change in to any kind of cookies that you like.
 I have made white&dark chocolate chip cookies,&fruit, nut cookies.

You will need :-

 1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 milk powder
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp egg replacer powder(optional)
white& dark chocolate chips,tutti fruits, raisins,cashews,almonds.( as per your choices).

Method:-


1.First things first, I like to add in some flour in my chocolate chips,nut,tutti fruits to make them evenly disturb through the cookies.


2.Secondly to get started ,In a large mixing bowl add in your butter,both kinds of sugar,milk powder,milk & vanilla and mix them till nice well combine.


3.Then add in your flour followed by your baking soda&egg replacer powder and mix again until it forms into a dough.


4.lastly add in the chocolate chips & tutti fruits,nuts basically any thing you like. And fold in with your hands.I have made two types of cookie doughs one with white &dark chocolate chips and the other one with tutti fruit,raisins &nuts.

 5.Pre-heat your oven at 190*c and grease your baking dish with oil or you can use baking paper. Then place your cookies on the baking dish (I have used small ice-cream scope to get even size cookies).You can press them down a bit for a flat shaped cookies because they do not spread while baking.  

6.Bake for 15-18 mins as per your preference of how much soft or hard you want them to be.After they are done baking let them cool on the baking dish for 10 mins then transfer them on a dish letting them cool down completely.

                        Vaala done!!! cookies are ready to be enjoyed .



    

No comments:

Post a Comment