Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Skin care products review

               In this post I wanted to do a quick review on my current skin care products which I bought recently & was testing out as well.
VLCC SANDAL CLEANSING MILK 

                   Its a sandal milk cleaner. I have heard about oil cleaner before but never about milk cleaners. so I found it quite interesting & also because of the very well know benefit properties of milk and sandal wood. I though to give it a go :).
       This products is  VLCC sandal cleansing milk which is for normal to dry which deep cleanses and soothes skin which & great for removing make-up. MRP 135 for 100 ml.

             To be very honest I really like this cleaner so far.It 90% removes make-up & dirt very gently. It also moistures the skin.I normally do not use any moisture after I use it.Because I have combination skin type so it might get oily.It also has a very pleasant smell and small amount with a little bit of water does the job very well.And I feel it slightly also heals your skin as well.So its a great stuff .so if you are looking for a budget cleaner and also after make-up defence go for it :) its great.!!


Next up is this cocoa butter moisturising & nourishing cream.I really cannot describe how good it smells and I always have to sniff it ;)
BIO CARE COCOA BUTTER CREAM

This product is a bio care natural cocoa butter,vitamin E,aloe vera moisturising & nourishing cream for all skin types.
       Well its a all over (body&face) moisturiser.This is the best moisturiser I have used so far at such a cheap prize no lies. It is extremely moisturising & it leaves your skin feeling soft with a glow and also spreads evenly very well.

But  it can be a bit to oily and greases on the face for those who have oily skin even if it claim to be for all skin types.And the best part is its quantity like literally 180 MRP  for 500ml. which means it can last you for so... so... long time. I will highly recommended this moisturising cream for those who have dry to normal skin types.Its amazing:):)



No comments:

Post a Comment